A license will usually lay out how you can use CR8001 ESG Management Standard® content, and how you distribute that content. Any organization can get a license tailored for workflows integration, training courses, translations and software products. The general information of CR8001 ESG Management Standard® is as follows:
- Publisher: Responsible Management Standard Association, U.K.
- Title: CR8001 ESG Management Standard®
- Document Published On: March 1 ,2015
- Number of Pages: 42
- Format: PDF
- ISBN: 978-988-99999-0-2
If you bought a downloadable copy of a CR8001 ESG Management Standard®, whatever is its format (e.g. WORD, PDF, iPad, etc.), you can make copies of this file for your personal use on all your personal devices as you want. However, further printing, copying, distributing or posting on an Intranet or the Internet of the RMSA. Publication require a different type of license agreement.
Price: USD 180.00
It you wish to share the standard with co-worker at other sites or locations, you must purchase a Global Corporate License. Our Global Corporate License allows you to use our standard anywhere in the world at an unlimited number of sites.
This license agreement does not transfer title or ownership to you. You may not publish or republish our material or resell our standard without the written permission of RMSA.
|Number of Sites||1 Site||2 Sites||3-5 Sites||6-9 Sites||10 Sites|
|License Fee||USD 250.00||USD 300.00||USD 500.00||USD 800.00||USD 1,200.00|
- Download the application form, fill in and fax (2573 9122) / email (email@example.com) to us.
- We will confirm your subscription.
- After paying for the license fee, the required materials will be sent either by email or mail.
ESG Management Standard Subscription Form
Responsible Management Standard Association