Licensing Opportunities / Enterprise Licensing
- About Enterprise Licensing
- RMSA Certified Courses
- Flexible Agreement
- Licensing Fee
- Purchasing Enterprise Licenses
RMSA has developed the Enterprise Licensing Program for organizations offering in-house training courses to internal staff.
All our ESG training materials are suitable for in-house training. It is highly flexible and efficient, yet cost and time effective for getting the maximum return on your corporate training and development investment under the Enterprise Licensing Program.
Full spectrum of ESG training courses are available to suit the knowledge development of managers, analysts and internal auditors RMSA’s professional, high quality program development can ensure the licensees are providing the latest and best training possible.
- Reduce in-house training development time and cost
- Gain access to all our ESG articles free-of-charge
- Obtain free-of-charge copies of CR8001 ESG Management Standard®
- Provide professional recognition for your staff members
- Additional licenses can be added at any time for cost saving
The RMSA certified training courses are available in three categories:
- ESG Certified Professional®
This course provides a holistic approach for the principles of responsible management, integrated management system and ESG reporting.
- ESG Certified Auditor®
This course provides a holistic approach for the principles of ESG auditing, integrated audit system and ESG auditing techniques.
- ESG Certified Analyst®
This course provides a holistic approach for the principles of responsible investment, ESG integration and financial analysis of ESG impacts on corporate value.
At the end of the training courses, participants can take the action learning projects, leading to the RMSA certification. It is highly recommended that the organization take a phased approach for delivering the courses.
The Enterprise Licensing Program helps organizations adapt to charging training needs and control costs at the best possible fee.
- Cumulative Discounts
RMSA offers cumulative volume licensing to let organizations purchase certification programs at a discounted fee based on the total number of licenses purchased for 3 years.
- Volume Flexibility
Get a significant volume discount on initial orders plus the same or greater discount on subsequent orders.
- Program Flexibility
Register once for a single, online agreement covering all eligible ESG certification programs to simplify procurement across your organization.
Volume discounts apply when an organization subscribes ten or more RMSA certification programs. The licensing fee will include study material, presentation material, assessment and completion certificate.
The standard fee for each RMSA certification program is USD 1,000 for online learning option / USD 1,800 for live workshop option.
The fee for Enterprise Licensing of each certification program is based on the following discount tiers:
Volume Discount Tiers
* Cumulative discount applies for the total number of licenses purchased for 3 years.
- Review the body of knowledge for each certification program (ESG Certified Professional / ESG Certified Auditor / ESG Certified Analyst).
- Identify the training needs for each certification program.
- Estimate the volume of the Enterprise Licenses by categories.
- Complete an application form.
- RMSA will contact the applicant with approval/denial to move forward within 2 weeks of receipt of the application.
- It approved to more forward, both parties will sign the Enterprise License Agreement.
- The organization will pay the license fee. Upon receipt, the organization will receive the information necessary to order training materials, RMSA program guide, study materials and performance requirements.
- The trainers of the organization must be certified for the specific course they will be teaching.