Evidence of Outstanding Contribution
- A current and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume;
- Copies of relevant academic qualifications;
- Copy of organization chart showing your position and performance reports;
- Details of sustainability and social responsible program during the past 12 months;
- Evidence of conferences, workshops and seminars in which you attended and taken forward the knowledge or practice base;
- Evidence of originality in your research, publications and public service;
- Evidence of effective knowledge dissemination with distinguishable outcomes in the public domain.
Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics applies to all members, recipients and candidates for professional certifications.
- Integrity – To perform work with honesty, diligence and responsibility.
- Competency – To engage in those services only if qualified in terms of knowledge, skills and experience.
- Objectivity – To avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible.
- Confidentiality – To be prudent in the use and protection of third party’s information, unless there is a legal or professional obligation to do so.
- Compliance – To refrain from unlawful activity or engage in acts that is discreditable to the profession or the organization.